The photo and recipe are from Food Babe.
- Cream almond butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and salt together in a bowl
- Pour mixture into a parchment paper lined small baking dish (8×6)
- Top with raw cacao nibs and goji berries and freeze for at least 2 hours
- Remove from freezer, carefully remove almond fudge by lifting ends of parchment paper
- Use a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut fudge (or cut into 1 inch squares) and store in freezer separated by parchment paper
***Please buy all organic ingredients if possible***