Photo and recipe from: http://cleanfoodcrush.com/banana-bread-oats/
For each 1 serving:
- 1/2 cup dry rolled oats
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 or 2 Tbsps chopped walnuts
- 3 drops liquid stevia OR 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, coconut milk, or cashew milk
- 1/2 sliced banana
- Place all ingredients except for the banana in a glass canning jar and stir very well.
- Store overnight in the refrigerator.
- In the morning, slice the banana… top, give it a little stir, & EAT!
- It’s meant to be eaten cold, like pudding – although you can heat if desired.