Recipe from: http://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/02/13/3-ingredient-chocolate-bars/#u5R7lzZSSDlJGDvF.99
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (measure after melting)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 2-3 T maple syrup or honey
- In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients well. Make sure there are no lumps. It should only take a minute.
- Pour the mixture into molds. If you use chocolate bar molds, it should take about an hour for everything to firm up. If you use something larger, it may take a bit longer.
This chocolate has a mild coconut taste, but it is not overwhelming. These bars are best when they are stored in the freezer.