Recipe from: http://mywholefoodlife.com/2015/03/29/homemade-cherry-pie-larabars/
I made these today. They are very easy to make if you have a food processor. Enjoy!
All you need is 3 ingredients to make this healthy snack!
- In a food processor, combine all 3 ingredients.
- Slowly, a little at a time, add water until you see the mixture clump together.
- Line an 8×8 glass baking dish with parchment paper. Make sure you leave enough room for some paper to stick out the sides.
- Press the mixture into the baking dish.
- Stick in the fridge to firm up.
- Once firm, use a pizza cutter to cut into bars.
Keep these bars stored in the fridge. They should last several weeks. Enjoy!