I’m looking forward to trying this: http://againstallgrain.com/2012/08/10/lemon-parsley-grilled-zucchini/
Lemon Parsley Grilled Zucchini
Danielle Walker – AgainstAllGrain.com
- 1 pound zucchini, washed and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of garlic salt
- pinch of fresh ground pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a shallow dish or ziploc bag.
- Marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to medium-low heat.
- Lay the zucchini strips in a single layer on the hot grill.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes on each side, until tender.